Anime Music Collection: Piano Solo, Volume 12 (Releasing Christmas, 2020)
Anime Music Collection: Piano Solo, Volume 12 is currently in the works! Included in this album are a number of arrangements that I performed back in 2014, which was the first year I started performing on YouTube.
You’ll be able to hear my first arrangement ever performed on YouTube, the 2014 Version of Ichiban no Takaramono. Every year, I makes a new arrangement of Ichiban no Takaramono to commemorate my first upload to YouTube.
The tracks “Kibou no Hana” and “Watashi e” will be included in this album as well. These tracks, as well as “Ichiban no Takaramono” [2014 Version] won’t have any major editing to them; I’m only going to master the audio so that the listener will have a better listening experience.
More information about this album will become available later this year!
Most of the songs listed were requested by fans! If you would like to submit a request, follow me on social media and send me a message there!
- Burst the Gravity (from “Accel World”)
- Ichiban no Takaramono (from “Angel Beats!”) [2014 Version]
- Chisana Te no Hira (from “Clannad”)
- The Last Sunset (from “The Dragon Prince”)
- Main Theme (from “The Dragon Prince”)
- Greatest Change / To Heal (from “The Legend of Korra”)
- Kibou no Hana (from “Kotoura-San”) [Performed in 2014]
- Hokage Funeral (from “Naruto”)
- Ketsuretsu (from “OreGairu”)
- Next to You (from “Parasyte”)
- No More Time Machine (from “Sword Art Online”)
- Cyshia no Hikari (from “Sword Art Online: Lost Song”)
- Nanairo no Compass (from “Uta Prince Sama”)
- Michishirube (from “Violet Evergarden”)
- Watashi e [Performed in 2014]
Coming Christmas, 2020!